Can you create a more compelling ad than this one? If so, you need to apply.
Is this new position for you?
We need an Internal Recruiter working as part of a small, busy HR team, who support all three of our Group Companies, by effectively promoting the Groups employer brand. You will source quality candidates to meet the Group’s strategic and operational business targets and ensure we have an adequate pipeline of qualified talent to meet our clinical and operations headcount forecast. You will effectively manage the recruitment pipeline and build the Group’s talent bank to support its significant planned growth.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Educate mangers and Team leaders to write accurate, consistent high-quality job descriptions.
- Ensure everyone complies with the Groups recruitment sign off and candidate offer processes.
- Write creative and compelling job adverts.
- Create objective and behavioural based candidate selection and scoring templates.
- Undertake screening interviews via different media.
- Attend resource capacity planning meetings with the operational and finance teams.
- Ensure the business has a sufficient quantity and quality recruitment pipeline to meets its targets.
- Provide support by arranging interviews.
- Attend careers fairs to promote the brand and talent spotting.
- Liaise and support HR with the offer and candidate due diligence process.
- Create, recruitment pipeline / candidate tracking metrics and KPI’s reports as necessary.
- Build a talent base for various key job roles.
- Provide recruitment training on best practise to Group Team Leaders and Managers.
Internal Recruiter Requirements:
Are you passionate about making a difference? Have you experience of internal recruitment (ideally for clinical roles)? Are you able to demonstrate skills in helping develop our employer brand recruiting engaging and influencing people? Do you enjoy working in a busy innovative team? Would you thrive in a role involving office and home-based working? Then, our role could be perfect for you!
About CBT Clinics:
The CBT Clinics Group provides high quality, psychological treatments. We have a reputation for clinical excellence, supported by a track record of digital innovation. The CBT Clinics Group support’s a multitude of clients including large corporate employers, Private Medical Insurers, and Personal Injury and Rehab providers. It is a fast growing and expanding group employing a variety of clinical, other professional employees and support staff. To sum it up we are a dynamic, growing Group and……
“Our mission is to transform psychological healthcare…to give people the help they need, when they need it, how they want it …regardless of where they live.”
In return, we offer the opportunity to work within a supportive, vibrant, forward thinking team with opportunities to progress your career.
Location: York office and home location
Salary: £25,000 + dependent on experience
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Benefits include: 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays), Contributory pension scheme, Life Insurance cover, Enhanced maternity/paternity pay, IT Equipment provided, Cycle to work scheme, Staff referral payments scheme & Employee Wellbeing & EAP service.
You may have experience of the following: Internal Recruitment, Recruitment Executive, Resource Team Assistant, Talent Management, Inhouse Recruiter, Recruitment Coordinator, Talent Resourcing Assistant, Resourcing Assistant, Resourcing Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, In-House Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, etc.
£25,000 + dependent on experience
about 1 month ago