Shape your future and ours with quality. Continue bringing your skills to bear at Dr. Oetker and take advantage of this opportunity to meet new challenges within the company. Apply now!
Grow in our team in Leyland as
Investment Accountant (part time 30 hrs)
- To ensure that adequate control and management of the asset register is undertaken using detailed knowledge of SAP’s Fixed Asset Management Module.
- To be a key contact for the Investment Project Team, providing guidance and direction.
- A Key user, responsible for developing and producing reports via SAP in order to monitor and analyse costs, report on variations and provide regular forecasts.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of Investment Application paperwork and that all disposals are captured and recorded correctly.
- Ensuring timely completion of month end reports relevant to the UK Business and providing data for external parties where required Tax advisors and HMRC.
- Constant development of existing tools and processes to enable efficient support to the project team.
- A CIMA or ACCA qualified professional, with at least three year’s experience in a Management Accounting role, in a medium sized manufacturing company, preferably within an FMCG organisation. Previous Fixed Asset accounting and project experience would be an advantage.
- A confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of staff and to build strong trusted working relationships both within and outside your area of work.
- Practical and self motivated, you will have excellent planning and organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within a rapidly changing environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience of computerised financial systems, sound working knowledge of excel and integrated business systems (SAP desirable), demonstrating the ability to provide accurate data reporting and analysis.