Are you looking for an IT End Point Management Engineer role? Do you have 3rd line experience of administering/maintaining an End User estate in a large multi-domain environment?
Here at our Matchworks site in Speke, Liverpool, we have an opportunity to join our talented and thriving Group IT function. You will be providing Third Line Support and Technical Guidance for the End User Environment to both our internal Support Teams and our External Providers.
You will need to be able to pass both BPSS and SC Clearance.
- Third line support for all Desktop and User related incidents across a multi-domain/multi-site organisation.
- Administration of Active Directory, including Group Policy for the End User Computing Environment
- Administration and maintenance of System Centre Configuration Manager 1810 and above
- Administration of the Anti Virus Tool across the End User Environment
- Support and Administration of Citrix Environment
- Determine end user device patching updates through planning, configuring and testing
- Assist in the design, planning, implementation and optimisation of Amey Technical Infrastructure - including but not limited to Active Directory, Anti Virus and SCCM.
- Assist the Hardware Deployment Team in the delivery of the Standard Corporate OS Configuration.
- Maintain the End User Hardware Road Map.
- Assist with bringing new technologies forward from complex to a day to day maintenance activity
- Review system software updates and identify those that merit action
- Collaborate with Application Support Teams to maintain software and hardware inventory and ensure software licence compliance
- Liaise and work closely with Customers/Team Members to ensure incidents and requests are resolved to customer satisfaction and within SLAs.
- Liaise and work closely with clients to ensure technical solutions are implemented and are fit for purpos
- Provide advice to management on technical systems as required
- Scripting Skills (Vbscript and Powershell)
- Experience of designing, implementing, administering and troubleshooting Active Directory to manage single and multiple domains
- Experience of administering an Office 365 environment focussing on Sharepoint and One drive for Business
- Experience of administration and configuration of System Centre Configuration Manager 1810
- Demonstrable experience of Change Process - including reviewing and approving changes, including risk priority, test, regression, roll back, communication and documentation plans
- Experience in a customer service and IT Environment
- Experience of working within an SLA driven ITIL-orientated environment
- Experience of working effectively and positively in a busy, pressured environment
- Understanding of McAfee EPO Policies
- Experience with Appsense Manager
- Working knowledge of Microsoft App-V and application packaging
- Experience in a large corporate multi-domain/multi-site organisation
- Strong technical skills including a demonstrable ability to assimilate and apply both technical and business process knowledge in troubleshooting situations
- Understanding of Thin Print and Wyse Device Manager
- Experience of HP and Dell Wyse Hardware
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary (band B)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible working policy that provides opportunities to work from home
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Employee discount scheme