Do you have in-depth knowledge of the build, configuration, support and administration of MS Windows based infrastructure with high knowledge of IT Hardware/Software and Desktop Support?
Here at Amey we have an opportunity for an IT Engineer to take responsibility for the configuration and deployment of End User devices, with experience of using SCCM to administer End Points.
This band B role based in Liverpool, is a great opportunity to join a talented IT team and grow your career.
- Deployment of Windows Image to Standard Hardware (Desktop, Laptop).
- Trouble shooting build process faults.
- Configuration of Physical and Virtual Servers.
- Mobile Device Management - administration of the MDM tool, application packaging, application deployment and encryption.
- Client Estate Security - identify and rectify non-compliant devices
- Active Directory Maintenance
- End User Hardware - new device selection, testing and troubleshooting.
- New Technology - testing and troubleshooting
- 3rd Line Incident Management - fault finding and troubleshooting
- 3rd Line Request Management
- AdHoc Hardware Design Specification - selection and testing.
- Configuration and Deployment of Mobile Devices
- Process documentation creation
- Liaise and work closely with Customers/team members to ensure incidents and requests are resolved to customer satisfaction and with SLAs
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of the build, configuration, support and administration of
- MS Windows based infrastructure (Windows 10, Server 2012 and 2016 etc)
- Microsoft Windows Client (Win10, Office 2016, O365)
- Experience of using SCCM to administer End Points
- Mobile based OS (Android, iOS)
- Ability to perform required support and maintenance of all supported systems and hardware
- Experience of working effectively and positively in a busy, pressured environment
- Experience of working with internal and external groups to resolve problems
- Experience in a large corporate multi-domain/multi-site organisation
- Strong technical skills including a demonstrable ability to assimilate and apply both technical and business process knowledge in troubleshooting situations
- Experience of Configuration and Management of a Mobile Device Management platform
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain positive, successful relationships
- ITIL v3 Foundation
This band B role offers a competitive salary, 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays), 37.5 hour working week, contributory pension and access to a range of Amey savings