This is a new role and has arisen due to continual growth within the organisation. We are looking for someone motivated and driven who can take pride and ownership of their work. The main focus will be maximising the return on IT investments, covering strategic decisions about future development and supporting existing users with day to day queries.
IT Manager Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing an IT strategy
• Management of the ongoing data warehousing project run via Salesforce
• Optimising use of all IT equipment
• Managing outsourced IT support provider
• Line management of 3 employees
IT Manager Requirements:
• Will be able to balance developing and driving IT strategy whilst being hands on assisting with technical issues.
• Relevant IT qualifications are essential whether at degree level or through vocational training.
• Knowledgeable on how to run a dispersed, and cloud-based IT system.
• Show willingness to solve any IT problems, using available resource to hand, minimising disruption to colleagues and service users.
• Significant working knowledge of main Office programmes along with other common programmes, sufficient to allow first support to users.
• Knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous.
About The Grace Eyre Foundation:
The Grace Eyre Foundation is a charity that has been working with people with learning disabilities since 1898. Based in Hove our mission is to work towards being led by people with learning disabilities and deliver high quality housing, support and activities in their local communities.
Location: Hove, BN3 6EP
Hours: Ideally Full Time, but would consider 4 - 4.5 days for the right candidate, Permanent
Salary: £36,444 per annum
Benefits: Staff benefits include cycle to work scheme, pension, training and development, contractual holiday pay and flexible working.
You may have experience of the following: IT Manager, Technical Support Manager, IT Support Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Network Manager, Helpdesk Manager, etc.
£36444 per annum
about 2 months ago