IT Purchasing & Contracts Analyst - Part Time
- Barway, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting an IT Purchasing & Contracts Analyst to join our busy Business Systems team based in Barway, Ely. This opportunity is open to those looking for part-time hours as well as full time.
G’s is an incredibly exciting place to work; at the forefront of modern farming and food distribution means its fast-faced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for G’s and our customers.
As an IT Purchasing & Contracts Analyst you will be responsible for purchasing all IT services, software and hardware for the Group through an agreed set of vendor relationships. You will support the IT Director ensuring all spend and forecasting is within budget and have involvement in managing relationships with suppliers including pricing negotiations and RFI/RFP activities.
You will be responsible for raising all purchase orders associated with IT services, ensuring that the internal governance process is followed at all times.
Working closely with technical leads you will develop asset management standards and procedures to ensure all IT assets within the G’s estate are tracked and managed effectively.
You will have ownership of the IT contracts renewal anniversaries, ensuring planning and preparation aligned to strategy and cost saving initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Purchasing / Contract Management role, specifically within an IT function as well as being able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong demonstrable communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities.
- Experience of IT asset management.
- Experience of input into IT budgets
- The ability to assimilate information quickly and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Competent with Microsoft suite.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience / understanding of Microsoft licensing, O365
- Experience / understanding of Software Asset Management
- Experience / understanding of Lease agreements
If you’re looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced environment then click apply to find out more.