Salary circa £25,000 per annum FTE.
My client is recruiting for a IT Support Technician (Part-Time) for a position based in Milton Keynes. The position will be working for a Electrical Electronic Manufacturing business - customer engagement/excellent communication skills are essential.
* Adding, amending and removing user accounts.
* Troubleshouting and resolving or escalating desktop or network computer issues
* Use Ticket system to document employee support requests
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
* Manage and update hardware and software asset registers
* Installing and configuring computer operating systems and applications
* Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
* Support the delivery of IT rollouts and projects
* Supporting telephony and hardware infrastructure
IT knowledge -
* PC and Laptop hardware
* Windows 10 operating software Microsoft Office applications (2016 and later)
* TCP/IP Network connectivity, routers, switches and cabling
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on (phone number removed)
Role: IT Support Technician (Part-Time)
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire,
Apply for this job now.
23 days ago
Part Time Promotions