£23000 per annum
4 months ago
CBT Clinics is creating an exciting and dynamic team of passionate IT professionals that will deliver the next generation of systems and digital services. Our vision is to create a state-of-the-art enterprise solution with a service layer based on microservices to integrate and extend the functionality of our systems. We are also creating a host of customer-centric solutions that will interface with the service layer on equal footing.
IT Support Technician Responsibilities:
• Provide support to end users in the use of office 365 products.
• Be proficient in the core system administration tasks associated with Microsoft Office 365
• Become proficient in the testing of new software supplied to support the company’s business.
• Assist in the preparation of training material to support the roll out of new or updated software.
• Log issues found through testing of software and escalate as appropriate.
IT Support Technician Requirements:
• Excellent customer facing skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good understanding of networking concepts such as subnets, DHCP, routing, switches, firewalls.
• Proficiency in Windows 10 and its support facets, including Windows Server where appropriate.
• Good understanding of hardware troubleshooting and equipment setup.
• Can demonstrate understanding of the principles in domain administration (AD & Group Policy) and corporate security.
• Knowledge of PBX telephony systems; With a general understanding of call routing and configuration concepts.
• Troubleshooting and basic maintenance of commercial office printers.
• Good knowledge of MS Office 365 (including exchange) both in application and administration.
• Formal experience on service desk practices (ticket logging and asset registers).
About CBT Clinics:
CBT Clinics provide a multi-award winning psychological assessment and treatment service which facilitates evidence-based psychological therapy to be implemented in a wide range of sectors, including Corporate Healthcare, Personal Healthcare, Personal Injury Healthcare and Public Sector Healthcare. We work B2B to provide psychological services to solicitors, rehabilitation providers, insurance agencies and employers, whilst our clients also include members of the public and the Armed Forces, Emergency Services and Medico-Legal Partners.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent - The role requires from time to time to work as part of a flexible rota to provide extended hours and weekend cover.
Salary: Up to £23,000 + Training budget
Benefits: Generous holiday entitlement of 23 days per annum + bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme – 3% employer contribution, Cycle to work scheme, EAP, Death in service benefit.
You may have experience of the following: IT Technician, IT Support Technician, Systems Administrator, Technical Support, Desktop Support, Network Administrator, Support Analyst, Helpdesk, 1st line support, 2nd line support, 3rd line support, etc.