- Work for an amazing company
- Work with a great team and a brilliant Head Chef
- Great progression
- Work for an extremely prestigious company
- Great employee benefits – they look after you and make sure you aren’t overworked!
Junior Sous or Sous Chef needed for a luxury spa/hotel based on the border of Surrey/Sussex.
This is a great opportunity for a Sous Chef to work their way up in a 2 – 3 AA Rosette environment. There are 2 restaurants and banqueting facilities within the hotel, as well as a cocktail bar with its own menu.
You’ll be in a team of 18 chefs and 5 kitchen porters. Progression and development is fantastic in this company!
Main duties and responsibilities Senior Sous Chef in Sussex
- Supporting with menu development and design taking into account the nutritional requirement of healthy eating cuisine.
- Strong pastry background
- Supporting the Head Chef in recruiting, managing, training and performance of all kitchen staff to high standards.
What you need to be successful in the Senior Sous Chef role in Sussex
- Experienced Sous Chef having worked in a high quality establishment.
- Experience of working with strict Health and Hygiene regimes
- Must have a passion and love for food.
- An enthusiasm for the role and for the hospitality and leisure industry in general.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.