I am currently looking for an experienced Chef to join the team at this outstanding kitchen, available to start immediately.
- The Role: Junior Sous Chef
- Salary: £27,000 + Tips & Benefits
- Location: Near to Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire
This position is based at a well renowned Hotel which is situated in a remarkably beautiful part of the Cotswolds in an idyllic countryside location.
We can provide assistance with relocation if you wish to be part of highly acclaimed Hotel.
The salary is up to £27,000 per annum for the person with the right drive and experience. The annual tips are likely to add a minimum of £2,000 per annum to your salary.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Career progression alongside a well-established Michelin experienced Head Chef and a passionate Team.
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- Pension scheme.
- Amazingly good "Friends and Family' rates at the hotel or the sister hotel.
- Prepare and deliver excellent mise en place and dishes on any given section in the main kitchen.
- Work with precision and cleanliness upholding Health and Safety and Food Hygiene standards.
- Work within and contribute towards the excellent passion and morale of your colleagues in the kitchen and restaurant team.
- Be creative and assist the Head Chef in exceeding guests' expectations in line with attaining Michelin Star and Three Rosette standard dishes.
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in Kitchen Management and management of the kitchen team as well as some administrative responsibilities.
A highly acclaimed 4 Red Star luxury hotel steeped in history, situated in the heart of the Northern Cotswolds. It has long held a reputation amongst discerning guests as the Hotel Restaurant at which to dine at in the Cotswolds. Our guest can expect a relaxed and truly remarkable stay which constantly exceeds expectations. The menus created by the Head Chef are Modern British with classic French influences. Chef does not restrict his menus to local produce but uses the finest ingredients from Britain and Europe in his imaginative dishes.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.