Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Junior eCommerce Specialist
Competitive salary (up to £26,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual's flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
2020 you have been quite something. Unprecedented. Unparalleled. Extraordinary. And many other words in between.
Three words that also reflect the talent we’re looking for at Nespresso. With these unparalleled times, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our already high-performing coffee business to continue our digital acceleration. We’re doubling down our investment in digital. For the long term. Investing in talent, building agility and unlocking potential.
The Nespresso team have an exciting opportunity for a Junior eCommerce Specialist to join their business. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and delivering both technical & optimisation guidance to drive operations of the eCommerce B2C & B2B channels (Website & Mobile) within a market or geographical region, by ensuring eCommerce platforms across desktop, mobile and app deliver the best-in-class user experience to prospects and Nespresso members as well as supporting the execution of campaign operations, providing project support to all relevant stakeholders to ensure adherence to globally defined eMerchandising guidelines & optimization of the digital customer experience. In this role you will also be a member of the team responsible for the overall eCommerce site and customer journey quality ensuring consistency across assigned touchpoints & timely execution of digital content. You will support the Ecommerce team in guiding market's business & cross-functional teams to leverage ecommerce technologies by raising awareness on innovative tools & features.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
A day in the life of...
As a Junior eCommerce Specialist you will ultimately be responsible for driving sales, conversions, optimisation and business continuity. To do this you will:
- Support the eCommerce campaign operations (set-up, test and activate) including supporting of seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content to achieve commercial objectives.
- Support the team in monitoring eCommerce performance to ensure optimal market operations & platform management
- Ensure a consistent, contextual & relevant customer journey across all ecommerce platforms (including desktop, mobile site and app)
- Support digital asset management to deliver global & local campaign activities while ensuring B2B & B2C websites are leveraging the most relevant practices, content & feature
- Liaise with all business & IT stakeholders to ensure all digital content is up-to-date, relevant and compliant with global brand, security, content & commercial guidelines
- Leverage eCommerce analytics insights and data, ensure optimization guidelines are followed & standards met to ensure optimization of conversion goals & objectives
- Plan & support the implementation of eMerchandising activities in collaboration with Performance & cross-functional teams
- Support the market's digital content, services & features such that they are configured to be consistent and relevant for a seamless customer experience across all digital touch points.
- Ensure an agile, bug free user experience on all digital platforms, following HQ eCommerce & Customer Brand guidelines
- Support incident management for any major issue (global/local) affecting conversion rate, new member’s activation or availability of the products or the platforms
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will bring with them web knowledge and experience as well as experience in IT, digital or eCommerce. They will have strong organisational and project management skills in a commercial environment. They will have a customer-service oriented mentality with a genuine interest in new eCommerce topics. They will also:
- Have intermediate knowledge of digital media management & optimization
- Be able to deliver web-ready marketing materials based on predefined specifications & creatives
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail
- Be at ease with IT Technologies & architecture with a proven track record in delivering user experiences in a digital/technical context
- Be able to work under pressure with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in an agile environment
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 8th January 2021.
Please note: During the Christmas period our job adverts will be advertised for a longer period of time to account for the Christmas break. This may mean there is a slight delay in our ability to update you on the status of your application with us. We will update you as soon as possible at the beginning of January or sooner where possible.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?