The Account Administrator will be responsible for providing financial management support to one team of approximately 25 employees. Some client interaction will also be required so a calm, articulate and collaborative person is required. This position will suit an individual who has strong multi-tasking ability, a very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail, and who is organised, reliable and efficient.
The Account Administrator will also be exposed to confidential information; therefore, honesty, integrity, trust and discretion are of the upmost importance.
This a part-time role working 3 days between Monday to Friday with some flexibility on what days/schedule works for you.
- Working with the team to produce monthly reports of work delivered to be issued to the clients for goods receipting
- Coordination of payment process with team, accounts payable and client
- Project reconciliations
- Raising POs for third party suppliers
- Act as a professional point of contact at all times on the telephone, on email and in person with external suppliers and clients
- Understand client compliance requirements and ensure adherence by the full team
- Training of new starters in the client’s financial process and refresher training for existing team members on an annual basis
- Support the client leader in managing team’s time tracking and service levels
- Work with the client and their accounting team to achieve their needs and expectations with our financial processes, billing and reporting
- Experience with purchase to payment process
- Intermediate Advance Excel competency
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team of approx. 20 people with good interpersonal skills
- Articulate communicator
- Proven ability to problem solve
- High attention to detail
Note from the Talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.