Junior Web Developer
Working as a part of the Operations Department, our Developers have an important job, ensuring that websites and software meet the exact needs of customers by defining, creating, maintaining and implementing solutions.
Junior Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers and relevant colleagues to define requirements and communicate any application restrictions.
- Follow well defined project plans, specifications, cost proposals and resource availability to ensure that development projects meet the needs of customers and are completed within agreed budgets and deadlines.
- Translate client software requirements into workable programming code, developing programs for business use.
- Design, build, test, implement and support websites and applications using various programming languages and tools.
- Create detailed documentation i.e. user guides, which will support the user.
- Work between the development team and the Service Desk to ensure that any changes or new solutions can be fully supported.
- Provide support to customers and Service Desk analysts by resolving issues when required, in accordance with agreed SLAs' .
- Complete modifications such as screen, field and control changes.
Junior Web Developer Requirements:
- GCSE Maths, English and IT, grade C or above
- A-Level or equivalent in relevant subject (desirable)
- ITIL Foundation (desirable, training provided)
- 1 year coding in a commercial environment
- Self motivated and organised, working to deadlines
- Logical approach to problem solving and analytical skills
- Communicate effectively via email, phone and in person
- Work both independently and as a team
- Willingness to undertake additional responsibilities
- Ability to detect inconsistencies and analyse data
- Learn quickly and adapt to complex concepts
- Ability to prioritise and balance multiple tasks
- Various programming languages
- Sage software (desirable)
- NetSuite software (desirable)
- MS SQL Experience
- Logical process flow
- Excel Experience
- Net Framework 4.5+
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of JSON / Web Services
Eventura is an award winning Business Systems and Managed IT services provider, with offices throughout the UK and Europe. Since founding in 2003, we have helped hundreds of businesses achieve their ambitions by providing them with solutions for success.
Our complete offering of Business Systems and Managed IT services means that we can take every project from concept, through to completion and ongoing support, with a single number for customers to call.
From the beginning Eventura has been built on strong family values that ensure we form great business partnerships with clients and suppliers, employ exceptional people and are a genuinely good company to work for.
Location: Bolton, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Junior Web Developer, Graduate Web Developer, Junior Web Designer, Graduate Web Designer, Front End Developer, Front-End Developer, Graduate Developer, etc.