Are you looking for a development opportunity from a supportive and inspiring team?
We have an extremely rare opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to work in magnificent country retreat, where you will be able to take your first steps within the catering industry and become part of a professional team.
You'll take real pride in keeping the kitchen a safe place to work and sparklingly clean. This will include washing pots and carrying out general kitchen duties and assisting with basic food preparation. You must have a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety in the kitchen.
As your confidence grows and skills develop, we will commit to training you to become our next Chef superstar!
There is a live in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if required.
This is a permanent role of 40 hours per week, with monthly rotas providing a great work / life balance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Kitchen assistant (Chichester):
- Assist Chef with daily tasks
- Assist with deliveries and monitoring stock rotation.
- maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety in the kitchen
What You Need to Be a Successful Kitchen assistant (Chichester):
- Knowledge of food hygiene and some previous experience of working in a kitchen
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- A friendly, helpful, 'can-do' attitude
The Reward/Benefits – Kitchen assistant (Chichester):
- A superb range of benefits including event tickets, gym membership, a health cash plan, and entry into the bonus scheme
- Free parking, uniforms and staff meals whilst on shift
- Live-in accommodation if required
- Training and development opportunities within our own on site butchery and cheese making departments
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.