Permanent, Part Time roles
* Do you have excellent food storage and handling experience?
* Do you have a passion for the hospitality industry and the incredible team work it creates?
* Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a forward-thinking, vibrant company who really support their employees?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with local family business Everards of Leicestershire, who are opening a fantastic new home at Everards Meadows. This unique space will welcome customers to enjoy high quality food and drink, shop and even brew their own beer as it will also be the home of Everards’ new state-of-the-art brewery. Surrounded by 70 acres of green space but also just across the road from Fosse Park, this is a really great addition to the local area and an opportunity to join a progressive business.
Everards are looking for people with the passion and energy to ensure that every customer leaves with a big smile on their face! You could be part of this new experience in Leicestershire!
Role Responsibilities of the Kitchen Assistants:
* Receiving deliveries and stock rotation/organisation
* Perform basic food preparation
* All catering hardware to be washed either through the dishwasher or in relevant sink areas
* Floors and walls to be kept clean at all times
* Ensure closedown of kitchen is completed to company standard in readiness for next day
* All equipment is cleaned and maintained
* Ensure all areas are kept in order and to a high standard of cleanliness
* All catering hardware to be stocked to service levels and maintained throughout
* Flexibility to work a variety of shifts throughout a 7 day rota.
* Formal culinary qualifications and experience are desirable
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* Accuracy and relevant speed in executing tasks
* Organisational skills
* A genuine passion for the hospitality industry
* Supportive of company objectives
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work as a team member
* Follows directions and instructions
* Willingness to learn
* Pension Scheme
* Dynamic environment
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Fun successful team
* A huge range of discounts including product allowances.
This role would suit people who have had recent experience as: Kitchen Attendant, Kitchen Hand or Kitchen Porter.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Role: Kitchen Assistants - Part Time
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: LE19, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.
26 days ago
Part Time Promotions