I am recruiting for a Kitchen Manager or Head Chef to work within the education sector.
- The Role: Kitchen Manager/Head Chef
- The Location: Stockbridge, Hampshire
- The Salary: £9 per Hour
- The Shifts; 35 hours a week (07:00-14:00) term time only
- The Year: 39 Weeks per year
They now have an new opportunity for the upcoming academic year as Kitchen Manager at a local secondary school near Stockbridge.
- Have experience working for a contract catering company or working within a restaurant
- Experience in cooking from fresh ingredients is essential
- Take the lead in managing and training a team working with you
- Be highly organised and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
- Ensure you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Keep up standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Ensure that waste of all food items during food preparation is kept to a minimum
- Have good financial understanding.
- Be creative and innovative when designing menus.
- Have good food and retail presentation skills
- Have experience managing a team
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.