Salary £23,000 - £26,000 + Bonus
This exciting, nationally revered company are looking for a kitchen manager to oversee a really exciting opportunity in the company.
A great central location makes this venue without doubt one of the best places to go in Wigan. With this we are looking for a new Kitchen Manager/ Head chef to take the reigns and drive standards and quality within the team and help deliver growth within the food side of the business.
As a Kitchen Manager your responsibilities would include ensuring all kitchen operations and activities are carried out in full compliance with the company’s operating standards and procedures, and is in accordance with all legal requirements.
You will also be responsible for ensuring your bar achieves all financial targets, aiding in sales initiatives and ensuring your kitchen achieves brand standards targets. You will also be responsible for making sure that all food safety legislation and documentation is up to date, recruitment of junior chefs and ensuring all kitchen staff are trained in line with company procedure.
Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
Vision: to be the world's best bar brands
Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
Made up of over 70 sites nationally and always growing.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for us…?
- ‘Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85 % of our managers have been promoted internally
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!