Salary £28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
Bar Group looking for a kitchen manager to oversee a really exciting opportunity in the company.
Bath has huge potential to be exceptional - New food menu and excellent location alongside a very achievable work life balance.
We are looking for someone with excellent standards, great people skills and a passion for creating amazing experiences through food and the team.
As a Kitchen Manager your responsibilities would include ensuring all kitchen operations and activities are carried out in full compliance with the company's operating standards and procedures, and is in accordance with all legal requirements.
You will also be responsible for ensuring your bar achieves all financial targets, aiding in sales initiatives and ensuring your kitchen achieves brand standards targets. You will also be responsible for making sure that all food safety legislation and documentation is up to date, recruitment of junior chefs and ensuring all kitchen staff are trained in line with company procedure.
- Purpose: To deliver an amazing customer experience every time
- Vision: To be the world's best bar brands
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
- Currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow.
What are they looking for:
- Results driven - Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals
- Organised - Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work
- Full of initiative - Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked
- A great relationship builder - Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- An Effective Communicator - Are you able to convey ideas effectively -getting into the hearts and minds of your audience
- Do you share our values - Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way
- 'Sunday Times' top 100 companies to work for - 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85 % of our managers have been promoted internally
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.