Are you a Kitchen Porter who is looking for a better work/life balance? I am looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team at a fresh food garden centre near Thatcham. The role offers a great work/life balance as the latest finish is 18.00 - it is a 40 hour working week and offers alternate weekends off.
- Ensuring the dishwasher is maintained and cleaned to a high standard
- Opening/closing of the dishwashing area
- Cleaning of floors, emptying bins & cleaning work surfaces
- Supporting front of house as required with replenishment
- Taking in and checking off deliveries
- Light kitchen prep work as required
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
- Experience of working as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant
- A "can do' attitude
- Driving is essential due to the location
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts - 40 hours per week
- Latest finish is 18.00
- 5/7 days with alternate weekends off.
- Salary of up to £18,720 P/Annum
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.