£8.50 per hour
South West Perms
4 months ago
Our client is a magnificent boutique hotel based in the Exeter area. With its 2 AA rosette restaurant it offers the finest ingredients from locally sourced companies in the West Country. They are recruiting at this time a kitchen porter to work closely with the brigade in their kitchen. You will be working a 5 day out of 7 week on a 45 hour week contract.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Kitchen Porter
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Washing up and cleaning of the kitchen
- Being organised and working as part of a team
- Making sure everything is clean and ready to use
What you need to be successful in the Kitchen Porter
- Past experience of being in a kitchen environment
- Good communication
- Works well as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.