The role will mainly consist of maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen area. You will be helping to prepare food with the chef, cleaning all pots, pans and service equipment to the required standard and undertaking other cleaning duties as specified in the cleaning schedule.
- Great rates of pay
- On-going Temporary work
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & Blue Benefits scheme
- Working with a top agency
- Certified training offered
- Great career development
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexible approach to work and location
- Able to adapt to working in different environments.
- Willing to undertake a DBS check and overseas check if required
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a busy kitchen
- Hard-working with lots of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
This is an ideal opportunity to work within a fantastic team with the opportunity to progress your career with training and support.