Staverton, GB, BA14 6PG
Cereal Partners UK
Up to £31,000 depending on experience + Additional Benefits
Maternity Leave- 12 months
We have a new opportunity at our Cereal Partners site in Staverton, we are looking for an Labelling Specialist to join the team and support the CPW R&D activities by managing raw material and finished product labelling information and releasing Manufacturing Documents (finished product specifications) to producing factories and selling markets.
At Cereal Partners UK, we have established ourselves as one of the largest cereal manufacturers in the UK, making many well-loved brands with a long heritage. Cereal Partners UK is a powerful alliance between Nestlé and General Mills, producing some of the biggest names in breakfast cereals. As a bright, forward thinking company, we are always striving for a new way to develop and market better products, helping to enhance the lifestyle of consumers and stay on top in the highly competitive cereal aisle.
A day in the life of...
Reporting into the Senior R&D Manager you will be an integral link between CPW R&D, Quality, Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs.
Key responsibility will include:
• Co-ordinate the labelling process in CPW R&D by:
- Creating ingredient label names and composition in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) System
- Issuing finished product master label in English, based on the recipe provided by R&D Project Manager
- Maintaining recipe status in PLM System up-to-date
• Co-ordinate development of Manufacturing Documents with content owners before issuing to producing factory and selling markets
• Track compliance to CPW internal policies, external regulations and public pledges
• Identify PLM System improvement opportunities and actively support testing and implementation of new functionalities
• Provide training on labelling and Manufacturing Document to R&D community on a regular basis
What will make you successful
To be successful it is key that you will be able to manage multiple stakeholders, build relationships and multi task a variety of projects at the same time. You will need a strong service orientation and demonstrate a genuine passion to develop yourself further.
Other key attributes will be:
• Educated to a bachelor standard degree in a food science, technology or nutrition-based course or equivalent
• Experience in food industry working with food labelling regulations and technical specifications
• An understanding of product commercialisation process from product design to manufacturing
• Ability to plan and deliver against tight deadlines and manage multiple initiatives at the same time
• Excellent written and oral communication and teamwork skills
• Confidence to liaise with different stakeholders
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of CPW – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 26/02/2021
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At CPW, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?