Business area: Nestlé Nutrition
Location: Gatwick, Head Office
Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience + Car allowance + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our Nestlé Nutrition team as an Idea to Launch Innovation Project Manager at our head office in Gatwick. This role reports directly into the UK&I Head of Marketing for Nestlé Nutrition and really is an exciting time to be part of a business that’s developing a fantastic innovation pipeline to expand its portfolio into new areas across the Infant Nutrition category. This role will act as the key link between the brand team’s ideation process by leading the coordination of innovation projects through the gate process to deliver best in class I&R execution into the UK&I Market in line with our commercial plans.
A little bit about us
At Nestlé Nutrition, we like our customers to think of us as the ‘go-to people’ for cutting edge infant nutrition science, sound practical advice, best-in-class information and gentle reassurance on nutrition decisions during a baby’s early childhood. Infant nutrition was the starting point of Nestlé and has been a cornerstone of our activity since inception in 1867. In line with our belief that breast feeding is the best start a baby can have in life, we are committed to ensuring that the way that we market infant formulae does not undermine breastfeeding and enables the mother who cannot breastfeed, or chooses not to, to make an informed and educated choice regarding breastfeeding and the suitability of using breast-milk substitutes.
A day in the life of a I2L Innovation Project Manager...
Ultimately, you will lead the process of I&R projects across Nestlé Nutrition working with the Brand Managers, to build a strong portfolio that supports infants across their first 1000 days. A key part of this role will see you build brand competitiveness in the UK&I Market to really drive growth for the long term. You will do this through working collaboratively with a whole host of stakeholders including Nestlé Nutrition’s Strategic Business Unit (SBU) in Switzerland and wider functional teams whilst managing and delivering projects aligned to our ambitions.
You will also:
- Propose, implement and oversee innovation projects that create a clear commercial proposition for all our innovation achieving great brand proposition.
- Coordinate the development of the portfolio and ensure supply chain plans are in line with the brand plan whilst managing key stakeholders throughout the projects.
- Lead the timely preparation of project plans, revisions, set projects objectives and align with the brand team to build the strategy.
- Manage the various projects PFME budgets and set clear KPI's for pre and post evaluation across each innovation project to identify learnings for future projects.
- Provide transparency, documentation and communication of project status and risk to cross functional team members that drive the right outcomes.
- Develop and deliver annual projects with full alignment with our Marketing Business Strategy (MBS) whilst setting a clear innovation strategy for each project.
- Identify gaps across various areas such as product formulation, communication, pricing and availability.
- Working in collaboration with Nestlé Nutrition Europe and Global to deliver on new product development projects.
What will make you successful
As the successful candidate, you will already have a breadth of fantastic marketing or supply chain experience under your belt, having run sizable complex projects. You will thrive when working with stakeholders across all levels coupled with your ability to truly understand our business from a commercial standpoint. You will have fantastic communication skills and understand how to take people on a journey with you to develop our product pipeline, it goes without saying that we are ambitious in our plans! You will love working in an environment that is not always black and white, being able to navigate both yourself and stakeholders to a positive solution. You will know the importance of being able to work successfully in situations that can often be pressured. And you will also:
• Have experience of managing brands, products and complex projects with a track record of delivering great results.
• Be able to demonstrate experience of working in collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Have strong presentation skills, targeting a wide audience from customers to internal stakeholders.
• Be able to demonstrate courage and the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
• Ideally PRINCE2 or PMI qualified and have proven project management experience.
What you need to know?
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, competitive car allowance, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to use during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
The closing date for this role is Monday 20th July, 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?