40 hours per week
All evenings & weekends off!
Based near Cobham
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Cook to join a Nursery near Cobham. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm.
This is a great company and an opportunity for soemone who is looking for amazing hours and a work/life balance.
Ideally you will need to know how to order, deal with stock etc already.
Your day-to- day tasks would include:
- Preparing home-cooked meals for all the children daily.
- Following menus.
- Ensuring a high level of hygiene
- In charge of ordering supplies
- Opportunity to work with children.
- Experience of working in a kitchen.
- A level 2 qualification in basic food hygiene (essential).
- To be hard working.
- To be a team player.
- To be organised.
- Experience of managing allergies and intolerances.
- A satisfactory DBS check! (will be done upon offer of the job)
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON NOW!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.