Lead Data Production Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our high-profile Local Land Charges (LLCs) Programme as a Lead Data Production Manager. In this role you will provide leadership and production management to the programme’s Data Transformation Team and work closely with programme delivery colleagues leading the migration of LLC data to HM Land Registry, to ensure that LLC records are digitised in line with programme migration plans and to a quality standard.
- Oversee the LLC Data Transformation Team responsible for local authority scanning and digitisation activity
- Forecast and plan team workloads in line with the programme’s migration plan, including responsibility for on-site activity in local authority premises
- Manage and evaluate throughputs of work to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Establish workflow policies to enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product quality
- Strive to reduce costs and increase productivity across all product lines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide coaching, support and development to key staff in the team
- Identify risks and issues, implementing actions and mitigations to address in a timely way
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels to meet team demands
- Produce MI and programme reporting in line with programme reporting schedules
- Support the Central Senior Delivery Manager to achieve KPIs and targets set
- The ability to demonstrate judgement and decision-making regarding day to day management of others
- The ability to perform calculations, and evaluate and interpret numerical information to solve problems
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Experience of working in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental regulations
- Able to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Continuous Improvement/Lean working qualification
- Experience of working in a project or programme environment
- Experience of working in a Continuous Improvement or Lean environment
- Successful candidates must pass a disclosure and barring security check.
About HM Land Registry:
It's an exciting time to join us, as HM Land Registry (HMLR) is committed to becoming the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data, and aiming to achieve comprehensive registration by 2030.
Location: Birkenhead, North West, CH41 6DU : Croydon, London, CR0 2AQ : Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3BH : Durham, North East, DH1 5TR : Weymouth, South West, DT4 9TT : Gloucester, South West, GL1 1DQ : Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire and the Humber, HU2 8JN : Leicester, East Midlands, LE3 5DR : Nottingham, East Midlands, NG1 7AU : Peterborough, Eastern, PE1 1QF : Plymouth, South West, PL6 5WS : Preston, North West, PR4 1TE : Swansea, Wales, SA7 9FQ : Telford, West Midlands, TF3 4LR
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Part Time, Job Share, Flexible Working
Salary: £38,552 per annum (Croydon £42,099)
Benefits: Excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development. You will have access to Civil Service pension and benefits arrangements and generous leave allowances, as well as flexible working – exactly what you would expect from a progressive employer.
You may have experience of the following: Data Manager, Data Strategy, Data Production Manager, Data Quality, Database Management, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Project Manager, Project Management, Continuous Improvement, Lean, etc.