Tech Client Support Lead
My leading client is looking for a Tech Client Support Lead to join their growing team, based in the Birmingham office. The role is responsible for managing their external clients needs and providing any support required. You will be the main point of contact for clients and will be required to provide high quality support services and maintain strong relationships with the relevant contacts. Our client is looking for someone to take ownership of any issues or problems found and working with the relevant teams to find the solutions. You will also manage the junior members of the team to ensure they have the required workloads whilst highlighting any training/mentoring opportunities within the team.
- Managing and leading the client support team
- Acting as the main point of contact for external client's support issues
- Managing junior staff's workloads and identifying skills gaps within the team
- Taking ownership of any issues, and highlighting where common errors are and escalating to the relevant teams
- Reporting metrics and identifying trends for any potential improvements
- Work with offshore development teams to progress solutions
- Take responsibility of product roadmaps to ensure relevant transitions take place
- Experience in application support
- Excellent client engagement skills
- Awareness of ITIL
- Experienced using SQL
- Agile methodologies
- Solution driven
If this role sounds of interest, please apply and send your CV.