This is a PERMANENT PART TIME vacancy and to begin with the nursery will require you to work:
Monday to Thursday 8am or 9am until 3pm
However your days will are liked to be reduced to Monday to Wednesday working the same hours when the nursery is back operating as 'normal'
This vacancy is to work with the 2-3 year olds however you may be required to work with the pre school children occasionally therefore experience with these ages will be an advantage.
If successful you will have key children and be responsible for their planning and observations in conjunction with Montessori and EYFS framework.
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet the following requirements please apply today:
* Minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
* Experience working with ages 2-5 years old
* Knowledge of EYFS to assist with planning observations (knowledge of Montessori is an advantage)
* DBS (if not, be willing to get a new one)
* Minimum of 2 contactable references
* Understanding of safeguarding and First Aid
* Excellent communication skills both written spoken
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
* Planning observations on key children
* Working in a team
* Ensuring the premises are safe, clean and tidy complying at all times with the nursery requirements.
* Following all health and safety requirements, recording accidents/ incidents.
* Promote an equal opportunity/inclusive atmosphere.
* Provide a safe, secure, stimulating, home like environment for the children in your care
* Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with children, staff and parents.
The nursery is looking for a positive, self motivated individual who is passionate about education and making a difference to the lives of children.
If this sounds like the perfect job role for you then please apply today for an immediate start
Role: Level 3 Part Time Nursery Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Enfield Town, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
20 days ago
Part Time Promotions