Permanent, Part Time roles
* Do you put customer service at the heart of everything you do and have a passion for good quality fresh food?
* Do you have experience with different methods of cooking and take pride in putting out consistently incredible dishes?
* Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a forward-thinking, vibrant company who really support their employees?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with local family business Everards of Leicestershire, who are opening a fantastic new home at Everards Meadows. This unique space will welcome customers to enjoy high quality food and drink, shop and even brew their own beer as it will also be the home of Everards’ new state-of-the-art brewery. Surrounded by 70 acres of green space but also just across the road from Fosse Park, this is a really great addition to the local area and an opportunity to join a progressive business. Everards are looking for people with the passion and energy to ensure that every customer leaves with a big smile on their face!
They have an amazing team culture and a fresh and vibrant attitude to all things food and drink related. They are now seeking outstanding Line Chefs who have charisma, drive, experience and passion for food. You could be part of this new experience in Leicestershire.
Role Responsibilities of the Line Chefs:
* Prepares stations and food stocks in readiness for service
* Prepares all food items to company specifications
* Cooks food items by grilling, frying, roasting and other methods to specification
* Maintains cleaning practices and food handling in line with company policies
* Performs stock rotation and storage procedures including FIFO
* Intentionally aim for the highest standards of product quality
* Verifies food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
* Clean down to a high standard before shift completion
* Flexibility to work a variety of shifts throughout a 7 day rota.
* Formal culinary qualifications and experience
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* Accuracy and relevant speed in executing tasks
* Organisational skills
* A genuine passion for the hospitality industry
* Supportive of company objectives
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work as a team member
* Follows directions and instructions
* Willingness to learn
* Ability to increase wage
* Pension Scheme
* Dynamic environment
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Fun successful team
* A huge range of discounts including product allowances.
This role would suit people who have had recent experience as: Commis Chef, Senior Commis Chef, Junior Chef de Partie, Chef de Partie, Senior Chef de Partie, Section Chef, Station Chef.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Role: Line Chef - Part Time
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: LE19, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.
18 days ago
Part Time Promotions