Job Description: Part time - Customer Service and Live Operations Executive
Location: Remote (possible requirements to travel for team / group meetings when necessary)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Team Zeelo are looking for a Customer Service and Live Operations Agent to join our Global Operations team. Zeelo has an ever-growing number of services in regions across the globe and we pride ourselves on providing a personal and efficient service to our customers each and every day.
This team are integral to ensuring the efficient running of these services and driving excellent service standards by ‘going the extra mile' for our customers. This is an opportunity to be an integral part of a small team with huge ambition.
This role will be remote shift working pattern 40 hours split over any 7 days of the week (4-5 days per week) over a 24 hour period.
- Oversee driver operations to ensure the smooth running of our services by liaising directly with drivers and coach operators in conjunction with our journey tracking and management tools
- Provide telephone and live chat support for ‘on-the-day' questions and issues from our customers
- Identify and resolve any ‘on-the-day' issues regarding drivers, vehicles and service changes.
- Monitor and answer live chat and social media queries to drive booking conversion and answer questions
- Support with the development of FAQs and other self-service educational products for our drivers, operators and customers
- Provide continuous feedback to the operations and product teams regarding how we can improve the process and tools that underpin our service
- Some data entry and assistance with pulling together reports for the wider team
- Assist with the communication channels with in our Italian region.
You should be:
- Personable and patient – we're here to provide excellent service to customers and drivers/operators
- Stickler for detail
- A strong communicator – not only with customers and drivers, but also with the wider team
- Motivated by helping customers and receiving great customer feedback
- Able to think on your feet – you'll often have to think beyond what's in the manual, taking a pragmatic approach to resolving issues
- Very comfortable with using technology, online communication tools and social media
- Flexible - in terms of working hours and way of working
- Strong command of the English Language
- Be able to work remotely in a professional and safe environment to do so.
We'd really like it if you:
- Have experience as a customer service and / or live controller talking to customers and drivers via telephone and electronically
- Have experience working in an operations team, especially if in a transport or logistics company.
What you should know about Zeelo:
- Zeelo is a bus-sharing company on a mission to make the world a better place to work and live by giving everyone access to convenient mass transit; uniquely focussed on the peri-urban mobility market (10km-80km) tackling the growing challenges associated with reliance on private car transportation such as congestion, air quality and the prohibitive cost of car ownership.
- We focus on the daily commute and home-to-school use cases, providing a convenient and comfortable alternative to the private car; equipped with social distancing and infection measures during the current situation
- We sell to companies, industrial and office based; as well as schools, universities and the public sector
- We use data and technology to find and digitalise fixed bus routes, targeting areas of high private car usage in order to connect people to places via sustainable transport; working with partners and local bus and coach fleets to operate at the times they are needed
- We're just over 3-years old, backed with over £6m of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover) and Dynamo.VC
- We're a team of 40+ across 4 offices (London, Barcelona, US and Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, US and South Africa)
- We're a team of do-ers, finding a balance between thinking big and getting stuff done. Our team culture encourages people to:
- Challenge the status quo to strive for greatness
- Work tirelessly to delight and design for our riders
- Build and respect partnerships, both internally and externally
- Positively impact the environment by building services that take cars off the road
- Be empowered to turn ideas into reality and learn, fast
- Champion openness, effective communication, integrity, trust and respect
- Celebrate the wins: we're doing something big