Manpower are currently recruiting for an administrator to join our client in Stowmarket. You will be joining at an exciting time as they look to grow their Supply / Logistics team In 2021. The Ideal candidate would need to have previous experience within Supply chain or logistics
For this role you will need to have gained good administration experience and proven ability to work effectively in small teams. You will be working on a daily basis with detailed production figures so high attention to detail and numbers is essential. You will be communicating with various onsite managers, contractors and clients from various locations so you must be able to demonstrate good communication skills both verbally and written
- Inputting information into systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly
- Daily communication to clients and suppliers
- Adhoc report building
- Updates on tariffs, shipping and logistics
- Client and project updates
- Health and Safety reports
- Gathering information directly from customers accurately
- Preparing documents for customs clearance
This role will be working full time hours and the starting salary is £11ph.
You MUST be immediately available to apply for this role.
Ideally you will have experience in customer service, logistics and Supply chain .