Maintenance Team Member – Premier Inn
*** NEW SITE OPENING *** MAINTENANCE
PREMIER INN MILTON KEYNES
Part Time Position available, starting salary £8.96 per hour with benefits!
We are looking for a hardworking individual who is available during the day during for handyman like duties.
Our people help to make the biggest difference within our Premier Inn hotels- If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality maintenance work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! From touching up paintwork, fixing a broken door, mending a leaky tap or replacing damaged skirting board. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our hotels and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. Although this isn’t a full guest facing role, you will still play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly and approachable whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests.
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have some building maintenance experience- Whether you are a painter & decorator, a plumber, joiner, electrician or even just an all-round handy man or woman. Along with the above you’ll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and safety standards. Being organised and thriving on routine whilst comfortably and effectively managing your own time will be a bonus.
Your Rewards and Benefits- Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.
, builder, building work