£25000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
You will join us as a Print Services Manager, you will be responsible for liaising, coordinating and facilitating between Xeretec and the nominated client stakeholders and end users to deliver the required levels of service delivery.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage smooth implementation of new printing solution with client end users and IT Team.
- Achieve agreed Service Levels on device uptime throughout life time of contract.
- Monitor and manage the print management software system to maximise efficiencies.
- Manage and own the queues within client’s service desk and ‘Xerox Services Manager’.
- Ensue end user satisfaction of printing solution.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- IT support skills is ideal (TCP/IP, Printers)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Remote support experience is advantageous
- Customer friendly with excellent communication skills
- Ideally to have experience in service delivery
- Excellent customer service
About Xeretec Office Systems Ltd:
Xeretec is a leading integrator of digital print hardware, software, solutions and services, supporting the print needs of businesses across the UK, Ireland and Western Europe.
Established in 1991, Xeretec has grown to become both Xerox’s largest UK managed print service provider and its largest seller in Western Europe in terms of scale, enhanced Managed Print Services and heavy and light production print technology.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Candidates must be willing to be flexible on working hours. Weekend rota cover will be required.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Printer Repairs Engineer, Printer Maintenance Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Support Engineer, Field Service Technician, etc.