To deliver management accountant services to the PIB Speciality division, supporting the Finance Business Partner in providing quality MI, reporting and business development opportunities.
- To produce quality monthly management information for the Speciality division
- Support ad-hoc FBP financial data queries
- Maintain quality audit trail and records to support the financial accounts of the entities within Speciality Division
- Work with external and internal audit as required around account production and the control environment
- Work collaboratively across the Financial Control management team to deliver the wider business service
- Have or be studying towards a financial qualification of CCAB
- Working in financial services central finance function
- Delivering monthly financial information with complex underlying systems
- Good communication and influencing skills across junior stakeholders
- Data manipulation from multiple sources
- Excel usage
The operational base for this role is Retford, however flexible working will be considered.
Full Job Description available on request.
You may have experience of the following: Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Corporate Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Financial Controller, Financial Analyst, Senior Accountant, etc.
about 1 month ago