My Client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed management couple to help grow the business and drive future development.
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- Up to £40k+ depending on experience
- Live in accommodation
- Performance related bonus
The kitchen is run by the owner so you main focus with be the day to day running of the front of house team.
The properties offer freshly cooked food, washed down with local ales and interesting wines.
As a management couple, you will be given the autonomy to run your pub and deliver KPI's as set out by the owners. You'll look to manage and deliver your own P&L & work with local suppliers to create a truly magical atmosphere.
A local village pub, with its own distinct character offering a delicious, fresh, locally sourced choice of food and drink wrapped up in a relaxed pub atmosphere.
- 2 years previous experience within a similar role.
- Proven track record in improving and developing a business.
- Strong FOH background.
- Good understanding of P&L.
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- High level of standards & service
- Strong community engagement skills
- Strong knowledge of Ales, Spirits & Wines
- Personal Licence holder
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.