Role: Marketing Analyst
As part of our Brand team this role will report into the insight team but will principally support the CRM Marketing team in providing customer data analysis, insights and post campaign analysis to drive data led recommendations/enhancements to campaign strategies.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- Manage insight and data analysis requests to support CRM activity plans
- Post Campaign Analysis for insights/enhancements
- Analysis to support the creation of customer journeys and workflows for different segments.
- Support broader insight analytics & reporting requests Support the CRM team by providing data and insight to help the creation of new or amended CRM activities or campaigns.
- The nature of a Post Campaign Analysis will vary based on requirements but may need comparison versus control groups, multi-variate deep dives and tracking or dashboarding of significant insights.
- Working with the CRM team to create customer journeys and segments with clear hierarchies and rules.
- Working with the insight team to support on ad hoc queries and reports to support operations, propositions and brand where required
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Understanding of analytics and working directly with databases, preferably within a Customer Marketing or Sales environment
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Understanding of digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software and write/modify SQL/VB code to extract data from database applications/tools
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder requirements, planning workloads and generating/sharing insights from the analysis of data
- Experience using an email marketing tool such as Adobe Campaign
- Ability to use Tableau, PowerBI, ZapBI or other comparable analytical/reporting software (e.g. Spotfire, Business Objects)
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work