£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Benefits: Flexible working, healthcare, pension, local discounts (including cinema and travel) and a cycle to work scheme
About the role
As the Marketing Communications Manager at Vero Screening, you’ll be delivering the company’s B2B marketing strategy. You’ll do this by managing the creative development of content such as blogs, promotional materials for events and social media activities. You’ll define budgets for marketing campaigns and evaluate their effectiveness through data tracking and stakeholder feedback.
You’d be working closely with the Leadership and Senior Management Team, and you’ll be a perfect fit if you:
• Have a passion for business growth
• Have strong commercial awareness
• Enjoy working in a collaborative and ambitious environment
• Are curious about our industry and want to develop a deeper understanding
• Are a strategic and analytical thinker
• Are resourceful and effective with the ability to self-start
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• At least 3+ years’ proven experience working on content marketing development within a B2B environment.
• To be educated to degree level with a marketing discipline and/or equivalent marketing professional qualification.
• Proven experience in creating and delivering engaging marketing content including copywriting/blog writing and implementing social media campaigns.
• To have experience in financial budgeting with the use of Microsoft Excel.
Why work for Vero?
• It’s our driving ambition to create value in everything we do
• We listen, learn and make smart decisions
• We attract positive and engaged employees, who embrace our respectful and supportive culture
• And we’re committed to nurturing our talent and seeing our people flourish
• We embrace challenges and actively seek out opportunities to excel
We’re the largest independent employment screening company in the UK. And we’ve worked hard to establish our reputation for excellence in service and technology. Our clients see us as both a critical supplier and a close partner, working collaboratively with their HR teams to onboard their new employees quickly and compliantly. Founded in 2006, we’ve grown our company to almost 200 employees. And we’ve kept pace with sweeping changes in legislation, regulation and technology during that time. There’s more to employment screening than you might think and there’s plenty of exciting change on the horizon.
The important basics
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience or an interest in the following: Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Manager, Communications Executive, Digital Communications, B2B etc.