£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (pro rata)
18 days ago
Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job type: Part-time, up to 20 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (pro rata)
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, local discounts (including cinema and travel) and a cycle to work scheme
About the role:
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for delivering the company’s B2B marketing strategy and initiatives.
As our Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver marketing plans and campaigns.
- Managing the creative development of content as needed (blogs, articles, opinion pieces, white papers), promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Defining and working within the marketing budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans and activities.
- Supporting the production and implementation of wider marketing activities such as promotional materials, partner marketing programmes, social media activity, events, email marketing, website and online presence.
- Supporting events, liaising with the organiser directly as needed for the business and in a professional manner.
- Tracking all marketing data and creating detailed written reports and verbal presentations to share with senior executives as needed.
- Evaluating marketing activities and reviewing strategies in response to data collection and feedback from key stakeholders.
- At least 3+ years’ proven experience working on content marketing development within a B2B environment.
- Educated to degree level with a marketing discipline and / or equivalent marketing professional qualification.
- Proven experience in creating and delivering engaging content marketing including copywriting / blog writing and implementing social media campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail with robust proof-reading skills.
- Ability to interpret data and formulate into a monthly report.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal, with an ability to present face to face with professionalism and confidence.
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to anticipate and plan for future challenges.
- Resilience with the ability to work under pressure to meet conflicting deadlines.
- A positive advocate for the Vero brand, with strong understanding of, and alignment with, our vision and values.
Vero Screening is the largest independent employment screening company in the UK. We are employment screening specialists and have been trusted partners to our clients for over 13 years. Our comprehensive services range from employee background verifications to criminal record checks. We help clients mitigate risk and enable them to make the right hiring decision, the first time.
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Communications Executive, Marcoms, Digital Communications, Press Office, Corporate Affairs, Press Officer, PR, Public Relations, etc.