Care in Mind is a specialist service providing NHS funded intensive mental health packages and residential placements across the North of England for young people aged 16-30. We have a great track record in successfully stepping down some of the most complex young people to community settings from inpatient or secure settings.
Due to organisational growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to assist us in developing and implementing our marketing strategy.
Position: Marketing Executive
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: £19,424.20 (pro rata)
Benefits: Supportive and friendly working environment, 23 days annual leave & bank holidays which increase with years of service, Company sick pay, Employee Assistance programme / counselling service, Company pension scheme where we match your contribution up to 5%, Full induction programme and training, Support with ongoing professional development, Christmas and Summer parties, Online shopping discounts.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 13th September, 2019
About the role:
- Assist with the development and implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Plan implement and analyse marketing activity and campaigns.
- Develop corporate branding guidelines and be responsible for oversight of compliance.
- Lead on the production of marketing collateral; writing and proof-reading copy, leading on relationships with external creative design / printing agencies and production of some materials in house.
- Leading on maintenance and updating of company website in line with strategy and organisational demands. Implementation of website analytics, regular review of and reporting on the same. Lead on the working relationship with website provider.
- Responsibility for maintaining the company’s social media accounts in line with strategy and with the aim of increasing engagement. Monitor performance of each channel, regular review and reporting on activity.
- Co-ordinate and attend events.
- Support with the implementation and development of a CRM system to support lead generation and analytics within the Business Development Function.
- Lead on development of Educational Meetings Programme for Consultants, Healthcare professionals and Social Care professionals.
- You have a Degree / Level 5 or equivalent in a related business discipline.
- You have previous experience in a marketing role.
- Experience of working with WordPress and maintaining websites.
- Excellent written English and grammar skills.
- Ability to plan workload effectively and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process, the successful candidate will be subject to a basic DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, etc.
£19424 per annum
2 months ago