This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding marketing team. The Marketing Executive will support with the development and delivery of marketing campaigns for the business including content marketing, designing eye catching marketing materials and social media campaigns.
The role will suit an experienced Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing co-ordinator or Marketing Administrator with a creative flair who is willing to roll up their sleeves and support the existing marketing team.
Please note this role can be based from either Retford, Halifax or York.
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
This is an exciting time to join PIB. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits
- Producing and designing online and offline promotional material, such as brochures, emails, events, social media, or content marketing
- Developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Website, etc.
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to generate thought leadership commentary and campaigns
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Tracking and reporting on sales data and maintaining promotional materials
- Implements marketing and promotional campaigns, preparing strategies and objectives in conjunction with the marketing team
- Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the wider team
- Coordinating marketing events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
- Developing general market knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- A creative flair with a passion for marketing
- A strong understanding of all major marketing communication channels and media
- InDesign and Adobe Creative experience
- Good relationship management skills
- Email marketing tools (Mailchimp, campaign monitor or similar)
- Social media management (Hootsuite, Coschedule or similar)
Full Job Description available on request.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, B2B Marketing, etc.
about 2 months ago