Due to growth within the business, we are looking for people looking to start or develop their careers within marketing administration (digital) in one of the most successful businesses in the South Cheshire area.
The role is home-based during COVID-19 (you will be provided with all the necessary equipment and training). Once safe to do so, the role will be based within our Nantwich office.
- Helping our client grow their B2B fleet sales by managing the eCRM marketing programme.
- Managing the database of 30 Business Specialist Dealerships with includes both new prospects and existing customers.
- Creation of audiences within Mail Chimp to match each Business Specialist Dealerships requirements.
- Assisting with removing and updating contact information of customers to maintain high levels of hygiene within the system.
- Analysing and providing feedback about the success of campaigns, including click-throughs and views of material following digital campaigns.
- Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships with our clients and their customers.
- Directly relevant experience is not necessary; however, we are looking for;
- Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels with the clients and customers via phone and email.
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail; you should take pride in your work and strive towards producing excellent quality.
- Organisation and self-motivation with a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Strong IT skills: any experience of using Mail Chimp or Excel is advantageous.
- Adaptable and mature, candidates should love working in a dynamic, environment.
ROI is market-leading sales support agency based in Nantwich in South Cheshire. The business employs over 300 people across 5 sites. We have an impressive client list; the majority of our major clients are automotive manufacturers including BMW, Volkswagen Group, Nissan, Hyundai and Jaguar Land Rover.
Location: Home-based (Office Location – Nantwich, Cheshire)
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000 basic + benefit package worth £1,500 p/a
Benefits: Education bursary fund, health and wellbeing allowance, continuous training and development, social and charity activity days and events, medical benefits, access to discounts for the purchase or lease of vehicles, an excellent pension scheme.
No agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Communications Executive, Digital Content Executive, Copywriter, Copywriting, Digital Communications Executive, Senior Marketing Assistant, Marketing Graduate, Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media, SEO, PPC, etc.