You will join us as a Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy, with a particular focus on digital marketing and social media.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the business’ marketing strategy within the parameters of the marketing budget and in agreement with the management team
- Deliver to agreed targets in relation to new lead generation
- Be responsible for the Company website and social media platforms, ensuring they are effective in generating new business
- Monitor the effectiveness of the marketing strategy and marketing initiatives and report on this effectiveness. Use this information to inform future strategic planning and marketing initiatives
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver marketing initiatives
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A commercially focused individual, with the ability to understand the business, its commercial and domestic markets, and convert this understanding into an effective marketing strategy
- An experienced marketeer, used to operating in a standalone role
- Experience in a B2B and B2C environment
- Focussed on delivery of results and, critically, ROI
- A proven track record in delivering successful marketing initiatives
- Data literate – able to identify, extract, summarise and interpret relevant information from a broad range of sources to evaluate marketing activities and inform future plans
- Excellent relationship management skills, with a proven ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
About Rock Solid Mixer Hire Ltd:
Rock Solid Concrete have been the leading independent in the Warwickshire area since 2004. From starting off with one volumetric mixer, today Rock Solid has an extensive fleet of both drum mixers and volumetric mixers.
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job type: Part Time, Permanent (20-25 hours per week to be agreed)
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + bonus FTE (will be pro-rated for actual part-time hours)
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, etc.