Role: B2B Marketing Manager – Job share
Type: Permanent – Part Time 3 days a week
As part of our Brand team, the role of the B2B Marketing Manager is to manage planning all aspects of communications to drive Customer Experience journeys, with a key focus on automation, optimisation and opportunity development. The channel scope extends across Email, SMS, Push, Programmatic and Social and will also inform requirements for other channels eg PPC and web merchandising as appropriate.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- Own the structure and strategy and digital marketing activity plan for relevant direct to customer automated journeys across B2B.
- Working with delivery, analytics and insight teams, web teams and commercial managers to ensure that the customer journeys are built and evolved to balance the requirements of the customer and the business.
- Own the development of materials for internal teams to enable effective sales and customer relationships.
- Working closely with sales and distribution teams, guest relations and external marketing agencies to plan and brief in compelling customer communications.
- Optimise at customer level – focussing on personalisation, the most beneficial Own the optimisation of specific direct to customer automated journeys.
- ‘next best action’ across any/all channels incl website whilst maximising the efficiency of a multimillion-pound budget.
- Own the development and integration of new products/propositions and services within the customer journeys.
- Work directly with the propositions managers to communicate new products and services in the most efficient/productive way for our customers
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Demonstrable experience in managing online and offline marketing campaigns involving relevant channels (email, SMS, push, programmatic, social, events, direct marketing, etc)
- Multichannel and marketing campaign experience
- Understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud technology
- Commercially Focussed
- Agile working methodology & Experience of Customer Journey automation
- Passionate about digital
- Data analysis
- Attention to detail, Strategic Thinking & Creative Problem Solving
- Proactive and able to work in a fluid environment
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 30% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work