Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (pro-rata) a year dependent on experience
We are looking for a part time Marketing Manager (salary dependent on experience) who can give us between 1 and 3 days a week of their time. We are happy to be flexible and the amount of time can differ from week to week, depending on both parties’ circumstances (school holidays, volume of work, etc). There will be some online meetings but generally the hours can be flexible too and can fit around school / childcare commitments. When things go back to normal, there might be the occasional, infrequent client meeting in London, but there will likely be flexibility around this too.
The candidate will have good B2B marketing experience.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- Analysing Webstars’ and our clients’ digital strategies and making recommendations / improvements
- Keeping abreast of new trends and technologies and applying them to relevant projects and campaigns
- Planning and running B2B projects and campaigns
- An understanding of, and interest in Account Based Marketing (and willingness to develop this knowledge / experience)
- The ability to create strategies and report on PPC / SEO / LinkedIn / Facebook etc campaigns
- Very good understanding of Google Analytics / Tag Manager
- Reporting to clients (high level overview plus defining reporting policy for junior team members)
- Campaign concept development for more junior team members to implement
Ideal but not essential (execution skills)
- Ability to set-up and manage LinkedIn / Facebook / Google PPC campaigns
- Ability to configure Google Analytics / Tag Manager
The salary offered is dependent on experience and the value you can bring to the company.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Webstars has over two decade’s experience helping companies solve business problems. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a strong, knowledgeable group of individuals working at the forefront of digital strategy.
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere. Personal development is also important to us and we offer a generous training budget.
As a mid-sized agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Salary – £40k to £55k pro-rata (dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Clear progression plan, via internal review process
- Annual profit share scheme
In the first instance please email your CV and a covering letter to us by clicking on the "Apply" link explaining why you feel you are the perfect candidate for this job.
We do not wish to engage with an agency to search for candidates. Thank you.