You will join us as a Membership Manager to drive the growth of ISUOG’s Membership and increase the Society’s profile internationally. You will engage and retain ISUOG’s existing members and build a vibrant, active and engaged community.
Membership Manager Responsibilities:
- Constantly improve the quality of service for ISUOG members and other stakeholders
- Work with the Director of Communications and Engagement and the Director of Operations to improve and develop appropriate systems of working for Membership and Marketing
- Develop a proactive and results-driven culture within the team, whilst promoting a collaborative approach to working with internal departments
Membership growth and retention:
- Take responsibility for the entire Membership journey, managing all Membership services and engagement, driving Membership growth and ensuring maximum retention
- Develop, manage and implement a comprehensive Membership growth strategy, covering recruitment, marketing and retention, in order to deliver volume and income growth against ambitious targets
- Develop key partnerships to increase Membership, reach and influence internationally
- Evaluate and analyse ISUOG’s internal and external environments, including Membership feedback and trends, developing appropriate marketing and communication strategies to drive the growth in and retention of Members internationally
Membership services and communication:
- Undertake market research, evaluations and analysis of Member needs to improve Member services and products
- Review, develop and drive improvements in the value proposition for Membership, ensuring optimum pricing across all Membership categories
- Design, implement and manage effective Membership processes and fulfilment that champion high levels of customer service
- Improve and develop Membership services through the CMS web resources
- Act as the primary contact for Members beyond the day-to-day administration
Membership Manager Requirements:
- Good first degree, minimum 2:1
- Experience in:
- Working for a Membership organisation
- Designing, implementing and managing engagement plans for Membership
- Creating, implementing and managing quality processes
- Implementing and managing marketing campaigns
- CRM / CMS / Website projects - Budget-setting and cost management
- Reporting through KPIs
- Line management
- Relationship building
- Writing news / reports
- Social media and digital communications
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) across different cultures / professions
- An excellent command of English, particularly in written form
- An excellent level of IT literacy including use of databases
- Willingness and ability to travel overseas on occasions
- A further membership / marketing qualification
- A qualification in science / health communications
- Experience in segmenting Membership databases, defining persona profiles and targeting accordingly
- Other languages (particularly Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, French)
- An interest in and commitment to women’s health
About The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG):
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation across 140 countries comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and wellbeing globally.
Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
Location: The role is based from ISUOG House, 122 Freston Road, London, W10 6TR (although subject to temporary home working due to COVID-19 restrictions).
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £43,500 per annum, plus benefits
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Please submit your application, CV and covering letter as soon as possible; we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
For further details or if you have any queries, please visit our website.
Closing date: 4 March 2021
You may have experience of the following: Membership Development Manager, Membership Development Officer, Membership Manager, Membership Officer, Head of Membership, Membership Recruitment Manager, Relationship Manager, Partnership Manager, Membership and Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, etc.