Perfect Image was launched all the way back in 1991. From day one we have delivered intelligent solutions to positively impact every department of our customers’ organisations from the ground up: from infrastructure, to applications, to analytics.
Now, the Perfect Image team is made up of over 100 passionate and talented experts.
We turn business needs into technical solutions to empower your team and grow your business. Whenever you have a problem, need or question – we’re here for you.
Position: Microsoft 365 Team Manager
Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear or Home Based
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Business Solutions, the role of the Modern Workplace Manager is pivotal to the success of our clients’ Microsoft Modern Workplace projects and in the technical delivery of managed modern workplace services. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in supporting or implementing Microsoft 365; including Azure Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange and Microsoft Cloud Security solutions.
You will be familiar with out-of-the-box functions and features of Office 365 productivity and collaboration applications, as well as the wider Microsoft 365 platform. You will be able to gather customer requirements with a view to defining an appropriate Microsoft 365 solution for any size project, as well as managing a team encompassing a broad range of skill and ability in consultancy and support disciplines.
You will also be able to lead initial pre-sales consultation with clients; therefore, you will be at ease with gathering and validating requirements from all key stakeholders and translating these into functional specification documents. You will assist with the creation of sales proposals and the management of the resultant project through to a successful implementation.
You will drive your team to offer exceptional customer service, through excellent written, oral and organisational skills. This is a customer facing role; therefore, you must have excellent communication and presentation skills, and maintain on-going relationships with clients.
- Develop our Microsoft Modern Workplace consulting capability.
- Work closely with the team leaders and company directors to help shape and drive forward our delivery strategy across Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
- Work with clients at a strategic level, helping to shape business priorities and to determine the resultant systems requirements, challenging these where appropriate.
- Hold client workshops and understand business requirements for medium and large projects, documenting these to a high quality.
- Building relationships with stakeholders within clients as the "go to" person for all aspects of Microsoft 365 solutions development.
- Lead work with any appropriate team, including client teams, providing accurate work estimates, structured in an appropriate way.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of projects and programs of work to plan and budget.
- Gain an understanding of competitor products and services.
- Develop and deliver high quality technical and business training within Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Build and maintenance of in-house Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Ability to lead a team and deliver projects from inception to completion.
- Has experience as a technical lead on projects.
- A strong understanding and experience of SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, Azure, Active Directory, Intune and Autopilot, Windows 10 Desktop, Microsoft 365 security.
- Knowledge and experience of appropriate third-party migration tools e.g. SharePoint Migration Tool and BitTitan.
- Ability to apply this knowledge to the development and implementation of solutions that support the growth of our varied clients.
- Experience in managing and installing / configuring physical, virtual & cloud environments.
- Customer service experience including the ability to show empathy and understanding to all customers.
- Pre and post sales experience.
- Project Management understanding.
- Occasional working away from home may be required.
- You must possess a full UK driving license and have suitable transport with business insurance.
You may have experience of the following: Microsoft Modern Workplace, Modern Workplace Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, Sharepoint, IT Sales, etc.