Mortgage & Protection Adviser
New and exciting opportunities have arisen within, Forge Financial Solutions, an established Mortgage & Protection Firm based in Scunthorpe, who are now looking to expand in the local area and East Yorkshire.
They are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals to work alongside them, as part of a growing team.
Forge Financial Solutions want people who are passionate in helping clients, and are willing to learn and expand their knowledge.
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Responsibilities:
• Lead Generation Facility with some self-generation of leads required
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Advising on a range of Mortgage & Protection products that best suit your client's circumstances
• Submission of cases
• Keeping up to date on FCA regulation and the current market
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Requirements
To be considered for the role of Self-Employed Mortgage & Protection Adviser you must meet the following criteria:
• CeMAP qualification or Equivalent
• Existing client base or a proven track record in generating business
• 12 months experience in an advisory role for Mortgage & Protection products
• Whole of Market experience is desirable
• Strong communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
• Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
• Empathy & a passion for helping people to achieve their financial goals
About Forge Financial Solutions:
Having provided mortgage advice since 2020, we recognise that applying for a mortgage can seem like a minefield, and with so many options available it can feel like quite a daunting experience.
Here at Forge Financial Solutions we believe that there is a lender to suit most scenarios, and our job is to find the lender that fits our clients’ circumstances. We offer a comprehensive range of deals and work hard to ensure that we help our clients to achieve their goals and ensure they always receive the first-rate service they deserve.
Location: Homebased: Firm based in Scunthorpe however, looking to recruit locally & nationwide
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Self Employed (50/50 split on both Procuration Fee & Broker Fee)
Benefits: Home working, giving you total flexibility, Great home/work life balance, Excellent commission splits, A member of Openwork Network and access to their services & panels (adviser fee payable), Compliance provided
Sourcing Tools & Back Office System Provided, Full Marketing Suite available, which includes material to market your services and pre-approved blogs for use on Social Media, Career progression, opportunity for sponsorship to study for DipFA in order to provide your client with holistic advice, An opportunity to build a business within a business.
You may have experience of the following: Mortgage Consultant, Mortgage Adviser, Mortgage Underwriter, Financial Consultant, Financial Advisor, Financial Services, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Broker, Independent Financial Advisor, IFA, etc.
about 1 month ago
Mortgage & Protection Adviser