Motor Trade Executive
Do you specialise in Motor Trade & Commercial insurance? Do you have a solid sales background in Motor Trade insurance, with a proven track record of achieving 90% plus of renewal retention?
We have an exciting opportunity for a remote Motor Trade Executive to join our RA Insurance Broker Team. This remote role would suit a well versed, highly sales driven and organised Motor Trade & Commercial Insurance Specialist with the proven ability to achieve 90% renewal retention.
Covering the North West / Greater Manchester / Lancashire area or in the North East, you will be given an existing book of motor trade clients providing support to ensure conversions of new business, servicing existing accounts and retention of renewals with monthly targets. You will be able to effectively prioritise workloads and meet deadlines, earning an excellent 20% commission with car allowance on top of a competitive salary.
As the business goes through an exciting growth period, there will be many opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects.
Location: This role is remote and requires regular client visits. You will be required to travel by car, covering the North West / Greater Manchester / Lancashire / North East area.
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America.
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
- You will be creating opportunities by obtaining new referrals and be supported by the Telesales Team who will organise new business appointments for you.
- You will respond to enquiries from clients received by phone, letter or e-mail ensuring that all information required by clients are obtained and communicated to in a timely manner,
- You will be completing the key task of “fact finding” to identify clients’ requirements and to provide a quotation to fulfil their needs,
- You will maintain an accurate record of the clients’ awareness of risk and insurance, recording their circumstances and objectives,
- Using the information gathered by the clients’ assessment, you will apply KYC methodology, to determine which - Insurers will provide the most competitive rates for the covers required,
- You will obtain quotations using the quotation system, rating guides or by referring to insurers; communicating quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the clients’ needs,
- You will discuss any additional covers to ensure that all insurance requirements are satisfied,
- On the verbal acceptance of quotation, you will issue written confirmation, including a Statement of Demands and Needs, Insurer’s Key Facts/Policy Summary, enclosing proposal(s) for completion and the “Terms of Business” document,
- You will perform additional duties as and when required by the Directors,
- You will have a solid sales background being well versed in motor trade insurance, as well as motor trade products and commercial insurance,
- You will be commercially smart with adept knowledge and proven experience within motor trade insurance renewals & retention, having a previous, individual record of 90% (+) renewals retention,
- You will have experience using Acturis or SSP systems and the ability to learn new systems quickly, (preferable)
- You will be CII qualified or working towards, (desirable)
- You will be highly organised, a natural multi-tasker with great time management,
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will be a natural problem solver, along with a high level of attention to detail,
- Your communication skills will be at the highest level both verbally and written, with the ability to communicate at all levels, building strong client and stakeholder relationships,
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Motor Trade Executive, Motor Trade Account Executive, Account Executive, Account Handler, Sales Executive, Insurance Sales, Motor Insurance, Insurance Broker, etc.