New Business Executive
Working as part of the Sales Team, the New Business Executive will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and onboarding independent retailers into the SPAR Group. You will proactively seek out new leads with the objective to drive new business within your territory, establishing lasting relationships with key retail partners.
This exciting high-earning opportunity will suit someone who is passionate about success and is driven to deliver great results.
New Business Executive Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential retailers for recruitment, in accordance with A. F. Blakemore criteria.
- Managing a potential retailer database for the territory.
- Building a group of key industry contacts within the territory.
- Selling the SPAR brand to potential retailers.
- Ensuring that all new retailers meet our commercial targets.
- Project management of the recruitment / development process, from first call to store launch.
- Inducting retailers into the SPAR group prior to trading.
- Ensuring that appropriate communication links and support are well established with each relevant department at the point of trading.
New Business Executive Requirements:
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Demonstrable Retail and Cold Call Sales experience is essential.
- Ability to use logical and creative thinking to solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
About A F Blakemore & Son Ltd:
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the 44th largest privately owned company in the UK. This forward thinking family-owned business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now employs more than 7,800 people with a turnover of £1.1 billion.
Location: West Midlands/Leicester/Derby Areas
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive with OTE of £50k p/a
Closing date: 18 September 2020
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Retail, FMCG, etc.
New Business Executive