9 months ago
You will join us as a Nursey Manager to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities, by overseeing the operation of the day nursery to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care are provided for young children.
Nursery Manager Responsibilities:
- To be accountable and responsible for day to day financial systems directly relating to the Day Nursery provision.
- To be responsible for admissions in line with the admissions policy agreed by the management team at Head Office.
- To keep accurate registers and up to date records of all children using the Day Care provision and to give regular feedback to parents about their child’s development and progress.
- To be responsible for organising training and monitoring MA’s in the Day Care provision.
Nursery Manager Requirements:
- SVQ or NVQ level 3 in Childcare, HNC or equivalent.
- Working towards or happy to begin working towards level 4 in Childcare, HND or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Curriculum for Excellence.
- Knowledge, understanding and practical experience of Day Care for young children.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of child development and parenting.
- Early Years Professional.
- Forest Schools.
- Leadership experience of 1 years plus.
About Bertram Nursery Group ltd:
An exciting opportunity has become available for you to join our leadership team. You will be playing a key part in progressing and growing the Award Winning Bertram Nursery Group.
We offer inspiring Childcare and Early Education for children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. We also offer Out of School Care including a Holiday Club in some locations for children from 5 - 11 years. Playrooms within our nurseries are generously proportioned, carefully planned and extensively resourced to create inspiring learning environments in which children can grow and learn with confidence. We pride ourselves on offering children a wide range of activities and all of our children have access to outdoor play areas offering the opportunity for regular outdoor learning experiences across of all areas of the curriculum.
In 2018 we were named one of the Top 20 Nurseries in Scotland by DayNurseries.co.uk.
Location: Cove Bay, Aberdeen
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Uniform, Company Benefits, Discounts on childcare, Ongoing training and support, Progression opportunities within an award winning company.
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Manager, Early Years, EYFS, Childcare, Child Protection, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner, Child Development, Team Leader, Supervisor, EYP, Nursery etc.