21 days ago
Do you want a highly competitive package?
Are you looking to join an established Nursery with opportunities for personal development?
Would you like to join a growing team?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for you to join our growing family at Oranges and Lemons at Technology Park in Dundee where we have full time and part time opportunities available.
Nursery Nurse Responsibilities:
- All aspects of the nursery daily routine
- Providing quality care to children from birth to five years
- Basic administrative duties relating to the care of the children
- Being involved in planning and evaluating activities
- Developing your own skills & knowledge in effective child-care practice
Nursery Nurse Requirements:
- SVQ Level 3 Childcare Qualification (Early Years Education and Care)
- Professional experience in a childcare setting
- Must hold or be willing to apply for a current PVG Scheme Certificate and SSSC
About Bertram Nursery Group ltd:
Bertram Nursery Group provides inspiring childcare and education throughout the UK and are a trusted and recognised brand in Early Years Excellence. Each of our Nurseries are unique and offer a variety of activities and opportunities to encourage child development in a fun and stimulating environment.
Our teams are friendly, fun and dedicated to making every day special. There really is no better time to join an ambitious team. We’re growing fast and are passionate about developing our people and recognising the individuality and potential of each member of our team.
Location: Oranges and Lemons Technology Park, Dundee
Job type: Full time, Permanent, 38.75 hours per week
Benefits: Highly Competitive Salary and pension, Amazing discounts with popular retailers as part of our Bertram discount scheme, Discounted Childcare, Dedicated Support for any personal issues you want to discuss, Recognition of achievements through award and accreditation schemes, Ongoing Training and Development, A fantastic Induction programme
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, EYFS, Early Years, Early Years Education, Childcare, Child Protection, Nursery Worker, Early Years Practitioner, Education, Child Development, Nursery Practitioner, etc.